I'm taking a page out of the book of Pesky Pippi and revealing 25 things you might not know about yours truly!
1. I've had plastic surgery.
2. I wore braces until a few months before my 21st birthday. It was as awkward as you are picturing. Metal mouth.
3. I swallow gum. ALL THE TIME. Without realizing it. Sometimes I just go ahead and eat half of it before I start chewing.
4. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast food. Especially in the morning.
5. I despise milk.
6. I have bird legs.
7. I won a chili cook-off.
8. My knees and ankles can't touch when I'm sleeping.
9. I was the youngest person in my high school graduating class.
10. The smell of root beer disgusts me.
11. I have no clue what a motherboard is. I do know a mother who is bored on occasion.
12. I got kicked out of a country bar one New Year's Eve. I was convinced they would let me back in if I memorized my driver's license number.
13. I LOVE holding babies. I don't care who they belong too.
14. I have freckles on my face.
15. I am an organ donor.
16. I was a Girl Scout for many years. One of the girls in my troop murdered her parents after she graduated high school. She's up for parole this year.
17. I don't like touching pregnant bellies-except my own.
18. I wish I spoke Spanish fluently.
19. I believe there's no such thing as too much garlic.
20. I babysat a girl who later went to prison for hiring someone to murder her husband.
21. I love artichoke hearts.
22. I use to have pet worms when I was little. I would hide them in my pockets.
23. I never wanted to learn to ride a bike. I FINALLY did when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I still don't enjoy riding bikes.
24. Driving across bridges scares me. I close my eyes going across the Golden Gate Bridge and try not to have a panic attack.
25. I never read The Boxcar Children or 50 Shades of Grey, Twilight or Hunger Games.
So what do we have in common?