Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Parenting Re-Do

It's been awhile since I've linked up with the amazing Stasha for Monday Listicles. Life has been more than a little heartbreaking and complicated around these parts but I'm trying like hell to get back in the blogging groove and what better way than joining one of my all time favorite link-ups.


Things I Would Do Over as a Parent

1. Take more videos of kids and family.

2. Take family pictures at least every other year.

3. I would have insisted Peanut & Einstein finish out the school year in Kansas instead of enrolling them mid-year in Oklahoma. It was a HUGE stress & very difficult for our family to live separately and in the end we never made our home in Oklahoma.

4. Started ORGANIZED chore charts when they were younger! My kids have always helped around the house but we weren't very organized about it which means without clear expectations there were lots of frustrations.

Sorry folks I know Listicles are suppose to have ten but I've racked my brain for two days and this is all I've got! I'm by no means a perfect parent and I've had plenty of missteps along the way but I've done my best.


No comments: