I am new to all this and I always love a link-up. It is such a great way for me to find new blogs to love. Thanks to my friend Kristin @ The Preppy Girl In Pink for leading me to My Little Life.
1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Extremely tight budget here so there is no $ spent unless it is on a necessity (clothes, food, bills etc) If I had extra $ I would spent it on a new pair of running shoes.
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
I'm not really a celeb chef groupie but I do love looking at pics in recipe books and mags (food porn). I would want a meal made by Rachel Ray or Ree Drummond. They would have to make me a scrapbook of the pics from the meal too!
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Depends on the day and the visitor! Paperwork and kitchen counter clutter is my biggest offender. That can usually be shoved in a drawer, piano bench or pantry.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My last great aunt passed away 2 weeks ago. She was 90 years old and had been a kindergarten and first grade teacher for 40 years!
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
I <3 cranberry limeade from Sonic