After twelve years of teaching preschool and spending just as much time carousing in local clubs and watering holes I have come to the conclusion that classroom teachers and bouncers pretty much do the same job.
1. You have clean up other people's bodily fluids.
2. People projectile vomit on you.
3. You have to wait around after closing time for some twerp who needs a ride home.
4. Unruly patrons lob chairs at you --and blocks and giraffes.
5. You constantly have to break up fights.
6. You suffer an acute case of earworm from listening to the same song over and over and over again. <<The Wheels on the Bus anyone?
7. You witness some embarrassing dance moves whether it be Macarena or Hokey Pokey.
8. You are confronted by disgruntled customers. <<I'll take a slurring drunk over a pissed off parent any day!
9. You must constantly remind people of the rules. OVER and Over and Over and OVER and OVER again.
10. You are constantly on your feet, physically exhausted, and responsible for keeping everyone safe while getting paid a measly salary.