Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Seven

 Seven Things I will do this weekend:

1. Get house ready for showings on Saturday and Sunday

2. Host a Mid America Wine Explorers Party  Drink a bottle   bottles of Flip Flop Wine by myself



3. Shout "I'm downstairs" 1743 times when the kids are looking for me despite the fact I told them 30 seconds ago "I am going DOWNSTAIRS!"

4. Take the kids to find the Bald Eagle nest

5. Fantasize about how we will spend the weekends when we all live together

6. Laundry. Laundry. Laundry.

7. Read. Read. Read. REAL Books..with pages.


What are you doing this weekend?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

OK. Your #3 sent me over the edge! That is friggin hysterical!!

Oh my, God. I love that!

I've seen that Flip Flop wine before but never tried it. I do think, my friend, you just convinced me.

So, there's one thing I'm gonna do!

Jayme said...

Mmm FlipFlop wine... LOVE the Moscato... drool.

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

Real books with pages...my favorite :-)

Robbie K said...

Two great things about Flip Flo..cheap AND good!

Did you try some? What'd you think?

Robbie K said...

I introduced a friend to Moscato this weekend. They got along very well.

Robbie K said...

I managed to read 2 REAL books this weekend :)