Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Like



dark chocolate and raspberry

sleeping late

soaking up the sun

listening to the ocean

making a difference

hugs

frozen raspberry margaritas with sugar instead of salt

reading books that make me cry

 big salads

raw cookie dough

nachos

being surrounded by friends

being alone

soft, silly slippers

month long, cross country road trips

being a homebody

sarcasm

honesty

paying it forward

cutting pizza with scissors

leaving tags on clothes hanging in my closet until I wear them

making new friends

spending time with life long friends

receiving an actual letter in the mail

hearing other people's stories

breathtaking sunsets

summer thunderstorms

snowflakes

finding a bargain

Reese's peanut butter cups

white wine

blue ink pens

brand new box of Crayolas

playing with playdough

collecting things

cranking 80s music & singing along in the mini van

doing the Hokey Pokey

spending time with people I love

trying new things

baby sighs

writing

the smell of chlorine

fireworks

roasting marshmallows

college basketball

sleeping with many pillows

shrimp tacos

raspberry lemonade

baby toes

Seinfeld

chocolate cake with gooey chocolate frosting

funny movies

sad movies

Fisher Price Little People

fingerpainting

blowing bubbles

falling asleep to the tv

speaking up

listening quietly

being a leader

working hard

people watching

bookstores

Christmas cards

The Muppets

country music



I'm linking up with The Lightning and the lightning Bug and you should too! This week's prompt is "I like..."

27 comments:

Fritter said...

I never, ever, ever have salt on my raspberry margaritas! Good call.

Nice list :)

May said...

How about falling asleep while drinking a raspberry lemonade and watching Seinfeld on a bed of pillows? That sounds so good to me right now!

MamaCassie said...

Great list! Sounds like we have a lot of similar likes :) I'm also a big 80's music fan!

@dkotucker said...

Raspberry margaritas with sugar...oh yea!

Cutting pizza with scissors...what a great idea! Never thought of that.

Leaving tags on clothes...I used to too. Now I rip out the tags so I don't feel guilty finding things that I've never worn and have uhhh outgrown. *sigh* :(

Robbie K said...

thanks.

The first time i was with a friend who ordered sugar instead of salt I was in awe..."what? you can do that?" never salt free since 93...

Robbie K said...

That is the ultimate fantasy....

Robbie K said...

What's not to love about 80s music?

Robbie K said...

Big Yankee gets sooo annoyed that I cut pizza with scissors but it is much easier and I can always find the scissors but rarely the pizza cutter.

So I'm not the only weirdo who leaves tags on? i don't even want to think about the outgrowing factor...happening way too much these days.

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

baby toes are the best! oh how I miss those. Now, Ash's toes are as long as my fingers and Bean's are pretty close behind. Plus, they have stinky feet now. None of that cute little baby smell anymore.

Anonymous said...

Great list! and I love, love, love raw cookie dough!

LA Botchar said...

I always always love to have a big salad.

then I don't so bad about the cookie dough I will consume after :)

kimberly said...

This is gorgeous. I forgot about FP Little People and haven't smelled chlorine in a while. Oh, and blue ink pens, yum. Blessings to you.

Kristen said...

Oh = I love this list!!! Seriously!!! I love it!!!!

Erin said...

Wow we have so many things in common, I don't even know where to start!
I love dark chocolate, too {I'll start at your beginning :)} Nothing beats a box of new crayons oh and they must be Crayola!

Just A Normal Mom said...

What a great list - so many of these things made me go "mmmm", or "ahhhh" :)

gretchen said...

Excellent list! I love an amazing number of them as well!

Robbie K said...

ALL feet creep me out except baby toes and baby feet...they way they curl and kick...heart melting.

Robbie K said...

I would rather eat raw cookie dough than cookies. what about you?

Robbie K said...

I fantasize about having a salad bar at my house with a staff who keeps it stocked with fresh deliciousness.

Of course, you have to eat cookie dough after salad...it's all about eating a balanced diet.

Robbie K said...

We are deep in the throes of FP Little People play here. I will sob uncontrollably when the Little People are cast aside.

Robbie K said...

Thanks. I loved the prompt..was exactly what I needed when I needed it.

Robbie K said...

Glad we have much in common. It's crayola or nothing around here.

Robbie K said...

Thank you.

Tracie Nall said...

I love this. So many things on this list are likes for me, too. Good stuff.

Jennifer Hall said...

This is great! I like many of the same things you do. Like big salads, tacos, sunsets, hugs, cookie dough...

Robbie K said...

thank you...also you have good taste. :)

Robbie K said...

Thanks. Those are some of the best things in life aren't they?