This week our topic is THANKS and I'm dedicating it to my parents.
1. Thanks for teaching me the importance of a strong work ethic through your actions.
2. Thanks for not telling me what to do and allowing me to earn from my mistakes. And for not saying "I told you so."
3. Thanks for picking me up, dusting me off and shoving me back out there.
4. Thanks for teaching me the importance of extended family and driving 1400+ miles twice a year so we could visit your parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews. I'm sure cross country travel with three obnoxious kids pre-portable electronics wasn't your idea of fun.
5. Thanks for being the most amazing, engaging, loving, dedicated, hands-on grandparents to my three monkeys.
6. Thanks for showing us how important we were by leading our Scouts, coaching our teams, volunteering at our schools, driving us to lessons, and BEING THERE.
7. Thanks for showing me what life long friendships look like.
8. Thanks for showing me how to stand up for myself without trampling on others.
9. Thanks for passing on your passions for learning and teaching.
10. Thanks for your constant support and love.
|One last photo before we move 1300+ miles away|
Guess what, guess what, guess what!! Give up? Stasha asked ME to chose next week's topic. This means I'm the H.M.F.I.C.O.L..for all you none military types it means I'm the Head Mother Fabulous In Charge Of Listicles! I'm honored to accept this mission. And since my one and only daughter is turning nine this week the topic is BIRTHDAYS!