Friday, November 30, 2012

Did It

Yesterday I made a list of  twenty five things I've never done. Today I give you twenty five things I HAVE DONE.

1) gone skinnydipping

2) given birth three times, three different ways

3) driven myself to the hospital when I was in preterm labor (x2)

4) gone spelunking

5) eaten shark

6) worked in the Dean's office of Journalism School

7) played center for the Superstar basketball team

8) sprained my right ankle more than 30 times

9) passed out condoms during a speech in college

10) donated blood

11) wallered like a pig in mud (fallen in a huge mud pit in the front row at an outdoor country concert)

12) visited eight state capitals (not just the city!)

13) volunteered at a domestic violence shelter

14) got my first cell phone when I was 34 years old

15) had multiple senior prom invites

16) thrown cheeseballs at people from the safety of a car

17) been awarded perfect attendance for several years in elementary school

18) had an appendectomy

19) called 911

20) been in a tornado

21) been in an earthquake

22) had plastic surgery

23) thought I might die

24) helped a stranger

25) started a blog

Have you done any of these? What else have you done?






11 comments:

Christine said...

I've done 2 (plus three more times),10 (They love me. I'm O negative),11 (with real pigs), 19, 20, 21, 24, and 25.
One question that comes to mind. Did you actually hit anyone with those cheeseballs? :)

Bridget said...

Does cave swimming count as spelunking?

Tara said...

I am very curious - what are 3 different ways to give birth? I can think of 2. Nicely done on the elementary attendance, and contributing to the safe sex practices of college students.

Robbie K said...

looks like we have several things in common. Yes we hit a few ppl with cheeseballs :)

Robbie K said...

I'm counting it!

Robbie K said...

Vaginal birth with vacuum extractor, emergency c/s and scheduled c/s. IME, schedule c/s is the easiest and least painful to recover from.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacie @ Snaps and Bits said...

I have been in plenty of earthquakes! But have missed quite a few on your list. I gave birth two different ways for my two kids. Does that count?

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

I've been in one earthquake and never want to be in another. Freaked me out!!!
I drove myself several times to the hospital in preterm labor. The last time, Bean was born because they couldn't stop it. I had to call my husband a million times because he was at home with Ash and didn't hear the phone ringing through his slumber. ;-)

Barb said...

I've definitely never given birth. I didn't even know there were 3 different ways to do it!