How did I spend it you might wonder?
1. Made bed
2. Folded Laundry.
3. Started another load of laundry
4. Picked up comforters, blankets and pillows from living room slumber party the previous night.
5. Loaded dishwasher.
6. Peed by myself w/o having to scream "I'm in the bathroom!"
7. Sixty minutes on the treadmill at the Y.
8. Impromptu grocery stop sans list...it went exactly as you might expect.
9.Wondered WTH pomegranates are so freaking expensive.
10. Put groceries away and discover we now have 3 jars of Nutella.
11. Checked Twitter.
13. Wrote SOC post.
14. Ate a bagel with cream cheese.
15. Fifteen minute pointless phone conversation with co-worker-wasted time I will never get back
16. Returned phone call and made plans to meet friend at Open Swim.
17. Ate a Reese's peanut butter cup.
18. Started another load of laundry.
19. Internal debate about whether I should shave my legs pre-swim.
20. Checked and respond to a few emails.
21. Called Big Yankee to determine their ETA.
22. Peed by myself AGAIN-just because I can.
23. Ate a spoonful of raw cookie dough because it was SCREAMING my name.
24. Remembered that my 25th high school reunion is 8 months away.
25. Consulted calender to see if I can make it to Y tomorrow.
26. Heard garage door opener and wondered how one hundred eighty kid free minutes passed so quickly.
What do you do when kid free time falls into your lap?
I miss my crew in the Land of Yeah Write and I NEED some blogging mojo. As usual, Erica has come up with a wonderful idea to support writers and has a NaBloPoMo grid going on. Check out Yeah Write and join the awesome.