Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Smiles

For the first time EVER, I am liking up Emmy Mom and sharing ten things that made me smile in October.


1. Halloween Girl
Totally awesome 80s



2. Fighter Pilot
Mini Maverick


3. Any excuse for me to rock big hair
The hair is all mine. The eyebrows have been enhanced.


4. Wine dinner and making new friends.

5. Roasted pumpkin seeds with plenty of garlic salt & cajun seasonings.

6. StinkBug's first season of flag football. A bunch of six year olds running around the field chasing each other is always adorable.

7. Sleeping with the windows open and snuggling under my covers.

8. We received a Radio Flyer Ziggle thru Chatterbox and my kids can't get enough of it.


9. Reese's Peanut Butter cups

10. Beautiful leaves





2 comments:

Tamara Camera said...

I laughed out loud. You win Halloween with that costume!

Emmy said...

Love your list! How did you get your hair like that? Or better question how long did it take to get it not like that? That is awesome.

Oh reese make me smile too, definitely my favorite. Jealous of your beautiful leaves, some of the trees will lose their leaves around here but not until after Christmas often.

Thank you so much for linking up!