Thursday, November 21, 2013

Profilin'

We've reached the point of #NaBloPoMo where I am fried. I am losing out on a technicality and because I just cannot get my shit together. Earlier in the week I had to write two posts in twenty four hours since I am incapable of remembering what time zone I actually reside in. The next night I again had time issues and posted thirteen minutes too late and "missed" a day. It isn't much but it is all I got today.

Twitter Profiles I'd love to see:

@theysuck Ashamed mom of 3, hater of cupcakes, married to no talent, despicable schmuck, fun hater, joy sucker, miserable wretch.

@whyme Mom of ugly twin daughters, slacker wife to dipshit husand, blogging about lame ass shit no one cares about.

@imposter Unimaginative writer, living the nightmare, despiser of felines, booger picking, link pimping loser.

@judgeywhore Judgemental beotch, pusher of crappy home parties, bitter, hostile, political nutjob, trying to make your life as miserable as mine.

@cirlceofbitches online community dedicated to making your life more complicated & miserable, know it all snobs.

@captionlamo Bullshitter, bragger, poster of links, will never follow you or anyone for that matter!

What profiles would you love to see?





1 comment:

Stacie said...

Haha, very funny! I'm totally burned out too. I can't even think up a a twitter profile for you ;)