I considered taking a stroll down memory lane and posting pictures of my kids from Halloween's past. That ain't gonna happen. Most of my digital prints are trapped in our former desktop, and pre digital pictures are in the room formerly known as mine at my parents house.
Next I decided I would post pictures of the top ten fabulous costumes at the Halloween party we attended yesterday. And then I remembered that would take some planning. Something I put off doing over and over and over again. I ended up doing a hodge-podge post and am sharing some I found on the ever popular internet and some we wore.
1. Pinata toddler
|source: costume works|
2. As a child of the 80s I LOVE this one!
3. Thanks to the miracles of modern technology I pretty much NEVER watch commercials but I do love me some Flo.
|source: club chica circle|
4. Past her prime Hooters Waitress
5, 6, & 7.
8. Junk in the trunk---hilarious!!
9. Come on down! You're the next contestant!
10. My first costume party as an adult was Sunday. This is my post party photo shoot. My hair had fallen quite a bit by this point. I was quite flattered and amused when asked where I got my wig.