Stumbled out of bed this am and logging on computer when the phone rang at 9:30 am. I was sure it was Einstein's annoying friend down the street and I was ready to chew him a new one for calling so blasted early. Lo and behold it was a request for a house showing...just 4 1/2 hours away. Seeing as we haven't had a showing in nearly 2 months and I have 2 additional peopel living in my house the place was a WRECK! By working our asses off we managed to get it done...looked pretty darn good. Within 15 minutes house showing received feedback..loved it but not for us! I loved this house when I first set foot in in 6 years ago and I love it now. Why can't some family see it is the perfect place for them? We NEED to sell this place we NEED to be together as a family. I actually got my hopes up for this showing..ppl don't look this time of year unless they are serious. I wonder how much longer we will be able to do this? How long can we actually live like this?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.