Monday, December 5, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

This is my first time I’m linking up with Stasha over at The Good Life .


All I Want For Christmas
(in no particular order)


1. slippers
2. a new garage door opener as mine has been MIA since October




3. A sold sign in my front yard




4. A winning lottery ticket so we can be debt free





5. A day off-an entire 24 hours where I am only responsible for myself




6. A haircut-6 months is too long to go between hair cuts



7. For my husband, children and I to live in the same house again



8. Clean bills of health for my family and friends who are struggling with illnesses and pain

9. interior detail cleaning for the Quest


10. Peace, love and joy for the coming year


2 comments:

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

Where is that darn garage remote?! It's even bugging me now!! Maybe you can turn it into a scavenger hunt for the kids and they can track it down?!
Seriously though, I just hope your house sells and you can all be under one roof together. I don't think that is asking Santa for too much! xo

Carrie said...

Aww...Great list.

I wish all that for you, too, now.

=)