Today was brutal. Things that should have been quick and simple turned ugly and complicated. It would be easy to list all of the the roadblocks thrown my way today and complain about everything that sucked. I think I may have cornered the market of the woe is me post though. Instead I bring you the good stuff and reflect on how lucky I really am.
1. My friend took 2 big kids to school this morning. This saved me the hassle of installing 2 cars eats and loading up 3 kids 4 and under.
2. I was able to help out a friend who was in a bind and had no childcare. She was able to sub today and earn much needed $ for her family. Stinkbug was able to spend the day with friends.
3. Another friend came to my rescue and watched the kiddos while I went to municipal court. She did this despite the fact that she is still in major pain from oral surgery and hasn't even been able to go to work the last 2 days.
4. We had a house showing tonight! The more people that look the more likely we will find a buyer.
5. I paid off 2 store credit cards today!
6. Another friend texted to invite 2 Bigs for a sleepover tomorrow. Having only one child home with me is a vacation..
7. I was involved in something very important for a life long friend.
8. Kids and I went to dinner @ Wendy's (we are nothing if not fancy!) during house showing. It was drama free and enjoyable!
9. I am staying on track with my NaBloPoMo and writing every day!
What little things went right for you today?