Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thank You

To the gentleman at the post office yesterday who said to the clerk "why don't I step aside and do this paperwork while you wait on the next person?"..as he nodded toward me. It may have been a simple gesture to you but it shaved minutes off my wait and allowed me to mail the check ensuring I have health insurance AND I got my MIL to the airport on time.

THANK YOU!

To the McDonald's drive thru employee who suggested I might save a little money by ordering a combo meal breakfast instead of the same items off the value meal. You saved me 42 cents (which is oen of my all time favorite numbers!) and you got my day off to a great start.

THANK YOU!

To StinkBug -who informed me "You know Momma we have had the Oh David book for 60 10 months." You made me smile.

THANK YOU!

To those of you who take the time to read my blog and post comments-your kind thoughts, support and hilarious responses make my day and keep me coming back!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had the Oh David Book for 60 10 months! Love that series!