I love kicking off my week with Stasha and Monday Listicles! This weeks topic is perfect timing following Mother's Day Weekend.
1. Their disappointments will break your heart more than your disappointments.
2. You will catch puke in your hands at urgent care without thinking twice.
3. You will be so desperate for time alone that you will ugly cry.
4. You will feel like a part of you is missing when you are away from them for too long.
5. The sleepless nights NEVER end...someone is always puking, too hot/cold, having nightmares or waking up for some reason.
6. You will suffer an extreme case of DRS (Don't Remember $hit)
7. You consume half eaten cold chicken nuggets and green beans from the high chair tray and be thrilled you had time for a fancy meal.
8. When your not yet 2 year old son chucks his sippy cup while waiting to eat at The Cheesecake Factory you will be mortified. The grandmother who got hit in the head with it will laugh and share an embarrassing story about her son who is 6 ft 4 and standing next to her.
9. After 2 inductions, vacuum extractor and emergency c-section a scheduled c-section will feel like checking into an all-inclusive resort for an extended vacation.
10. Making a decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.~~ Elizabeth Stone