Hot pink slippers with zebra print inside
Chicken enchilada soup in the crockpot
Curling up in bed with a good book and a cold coke
Hugs from Big Yankee
Stinkbug climbing into my lap for some cuddles
Pink flannel pajama pants
Black fuzzy gloves on my ice cold fingers
Sharing bowls of buttered popcorn of family movie nights
Crawling under the layers of blankets with the windows open and a cold breeze blowing
Warm brownies and a glass of cold milk
Laughing so hard I cry when spending time with friends
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.