I love Monday Listicles and this week's topic is from Ducky's Great Brain. Trying to recall ten memories from this week was much more difficult than I thought.
1. Last night when I popped open a Coors Light and StinkBug said, "Wow Mommy, you and Daddy haven't drank BEER in a LONG TIME!"
2. On Wednesday, feeling more comfortable at a halfway house for women recently released from prison than at the classroom Halloween party where I was supposedly Room Parent.
3. Spending Sunday afternoon at the park with friends while the kids played kickball and the grown-ups enjoyed uninterrupted conversations.
4. Friday when I found the perfect mug for my BFF
5. Last week when a WONDERFUL health department employee returned my calender which had been missing for nearly SIX WEEKS!
6. When I had a root canal on Tuesday, came home and took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and slept the day away. One of the best naps of my life!
7. On Halloween when StinkBug, Peanut and I set off as many Christmas musical dogs, frogs, santas, penguins, monkeys and reindeer as we could in the aisle at Kmart and were given the stink eye by a young associate.
8. Wine and laughter on a Friday night.
9. When we were sitting around talking about weird stuff we had in our cars and I won because I said "I have a trombone, a copy machine, a never used kitty litter scoop and a playdough tool box."
10. When I was trying to write my Monday Listicles of amazing recent memories and I couldn't even recall what I'd made for dinner a few hours earlier.
I am hooking up with my rowmies and my columnies over at Yeah Write in hopes that group motivation will propel us through NaBloPoMo.