It's a free for all brain dump today. And yet I feel trapped without a prompt. My brain freezes as I try to spout out five minutes of randomness that is swirling in my brain. If I was trying to fall asleep my brain wouldn't shut off and I'd be writing posts and emails and making plans in my head. Once again I am attempting NaBloPoMo...something I jumped into without thinking. Here's hoping the group motivation fuels me through this. Act now, think later seems to be my pattern recently. Say yes to everything without thinking out the logistics.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Hanging on the Yeah Write grid this month with the intention of writing a post a day in November.