There is usually only one reason I look forward to Mondays and that is thanks to Monday Listicles. This week I am listing nine fictional facts and one truth. This was much more of a challenge than I would have imagined.
1. I won a bikini contest when I was 23.
2. I love painting.
3. I DESPISE shoes and go barefoot every chance I get.
4. I love going to the shooting range. It really helps me unwind.
5. I placed second in a high school feature writing contest in Dallas.
6. I knowingly dated a married man.
7. I've lived in eight states.
8. Josh Hopkins who stars as Courtney Cox's love interest on Cougar Town is one of my ex-boyfriends.
9. I've never testified in a court case.
10. I am obsessed with organization. My calender is color coded.
Can you pick out the truth?