Thursday, November 22, 2012

Top Secret

One would think that with eighty drafts in the works I could manage to hit publish on one of them and call it a day. I read through a few which are little more than random thoughts or something cute one of my kids said. Apparently at one point I was under the misguided notion that I could turn that shit into a post. As StinkBug the almost six year old would say: EPIC FAIL.

We spent ten hours in the car on Tuesday and are staying with family. I am pretty sure one of the family members,who shall remain nameless, work for the CIA because they give new meaning to the word security. I was finally able to gain internet access this evening-just as a gaggle of family members showed up. Foiled again!

My dear, sweet sister in law is insistent that she color my hair this eve, despite the fact that she is hosting Thanksgiving for 30+ people tomorrow. I will be especially thankful that I can gobble my turkey sans silver hair.



3 comments:

Stacie @ Snaps and Bits said...

Picture please! Happy Tday Robbie!

IASoupMama said...

Hope you and your purty new hair had a great Thanksgiving!

Larks said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And I hear you on the CIA-level WiFi protection difficulties.