This week's Monday Listicles topic is Things in Your Closet. Of course I have a bunch of skeletons but that, my friends, is a post for another day. Please allow me to piss and moan a little about the fact that a large portion of my possessions are in a storage unit in Kansas. Don't ask.
1. Legos for StinkBug's birthday on Wednesday.
2. Office supplies
The bottom two built in shelves serve as my office aka where I shove crap I need for work. Since our rental house is quite small I have a mobile office which means I work on my bed, the kitchen table or the breakfast bar which also houses our computer and printer. Fortunately for me we spent Friday setting up our new office. I finally feel legit. We even have a whiteboard and a conference table. The only downside is that bras are no longer optional.
3. Slipper collection
I DESPISE being barefoot..or sans footwear of any kind. I don't even like to be sock footed. On any given day I might rock the leopard print ones in the morn, the hot pink ones after school and the sock monkey ones at bedtime.
4. Picture frames that I cannot commit to hanging since we are in a rental and I am hoping we buy our "forever home" in the next few months.
5. A very hot sleeveless black dress that I wore to Big Yankee's college graduation in the late 90s. I plan to fit into it again by our anniversary in July.
6. Birthday presents for a friend that I have yet to mail. Her birthday was in August. She is planning a visit in March so I might as well just deliver them in person.
7. My sassy hot pink Nikes..of which I have no image. Trust me they are fantabuloustic!
8. Christmas decorations that have nowhere else to go!
9. Empty space since most of my belongings live in a storage unit in the land of oz.
10. Boxes that have yet to be unpacked and are labeled "random stuff"....don't judge packing sucks.