I am trying to get back in the blogging groove and linking up with one of my somewhat recent discoveries and all time favorites Lizzi and Ten Things Thankful. Join us won't you? This week I am thankful for:
1. I met
today and it was love at first bite. Can you say foodgasm? SOMEONE ate half of the box already.
2. Husband let me sleep in on Friday which was VERY much appreciated since I have major sleep issues and am constantly sleep deprived.
3. New Girl NetFlix marathon. It's no secret I am usually late--years late to the party but I finally started watching this show and I am in serious head over heels love.
4. A long phone conversation with my Daddy..and some talk of him trekking to the land of milk and potatoes in August.
5. Realizing that it was EXACTLY two years ago this weekend that we moved to Idaho and it feels like home now.
6. The opportunity to honor the amazing men and women who gave their lives for our country.
7. While my daily walking hasn't shown much movement on the scale I can tell the difference in how clothes fit and how I feel.
8. Being complimented for my swift and skillful bagging skills at the local WinCo.
9. Glorious sunshiney days!
10. Opportunities to write clever FaceBook status updates poking fun at my flood:
Not only am I a busy working mom of three, student & wife but I am also a water restoration specialist and a washing machine repair ninja. I MacGuyvered it with a Joe's cup, an empty drinking pitcher and some highly skilled knob turning and perhaps a few other secrets I am not at liberty to divulge.