1. A much needed Happy Hour with the ladies on the patio where I gazed at this
2. Watching the adorabley amazing first graders put on their version of "The Princess and the Pea." My little guy was one of the clever knights.
3. Attending the first grade field trip to a local indoor trampoline park where I was greeted with many hugs and high fives since I volunteer in the classroom each week.
4. Wonderful friends returned from a ten day vacation. We spent tons and tons of time with them so all is right with the world again.
5. Meeting some new mom's at a club event I scheduled at the park.
6. Cranking out three blog posts last week. It's not much but I am a bit closer t getting my blog groove back.
7. BIRTHDAYS--Happy 50th to Ten Things Thankful!
8. Wonderfully stimulating book club conversation as we discussed our May book. Can you believe this is the first time I read it?
9. Sleeping in! Now that the kids are older they don't usually wake us up until they start fighting so I slept until 9:45 today!
10. Studying my ass off this weekend.