Rabia and Lisa host a fabulous Tuesday Ten link-up and their timing on this topic is perfection as I sent my three hooligans back to school yesterday and they want to know what I like and dislike about back to school.
1. Like: New shoes, clothes, backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
2. Dislike: Expense of new shoes, clothes, backpacks, school, supplies and haircuts X 3.
3. Like: More predictable schedule.
4. Dislike: Enforcing bedtime to adhere to more predictable schedule.
5.Like: It is much easier for me to juggle my work schedule when I have 7 hours a day of kid-free time.
6. Dislike: Having weekend and evening work obligations that require a different kind of juggling.
7.Like: Energetic, passionate teachers.
8.Dislike: Cranky, should have already retired teachers.
9.Like: Opportunities for learning.
10.Dislike: Pointless homework.