1. I don't like to get rid of "memory" things. I have emails from 2001...when my first child was born.
2. I don't really like steak. I MIGHT eat a few bites of it once a year and it MUST BE WELL DONE!
3. Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite.
4. I also love Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate.
5. Macaroni and cheese disgusts me.
6. I have lived in 6 states and will be moving to my 7th in the next 6 months (provided our house sells).
7. I was co-editor of my high school newspaper.
8. I was also on yearbook staff.
9. I attended one of the best Journalism schools in the country...University of Missouri- Columbia.
10. I quit before I finished because I decided I did not want to be a journalist.
11. My first memory is of visiting my dying grandfather. I was 3 years old.
12. I have an older sister and a younger brother. I rarely let people forget I am a "Middle Child"
13. I lose things...A LOT.
14. My garage door opener has been missing for a week.
15. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 17...and only then because a guy friend was harassing me about it.
16. I was a Candy Striper in high school and a Pink Lady in college.
17. The third (and final time) I went to college I worked 7 part time jobs...averaging 70 hours a week.
18. I was going to school full time and I made ALL A's.
19. When I got an A on my first college math test I drove over to my parents house and hung it on the fridge. I was 25 years old!
20. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I could eat if for every meal.
21.During parts of all of my pregnancies I did eat pizza for every meal since it was the only food I could keep down.
22. I fantasize about being a children's librarian.
23. I wouldn't be able to make the kid's be quiet. I wouldn't want to.
24. I LOVE children's books.
25. When I first had kids I had a hard time sharing "my" books with them.
26. I don't pay attention to politics.
27. I won't discuss religion.
28. I have sprained my right ankle at least 44 times since I was 18.
29. The first time I did it was jumping on a trampoline while babysitting.
30. I heard a snap, crawled into the house and called my mom.
31. I passed out from the pain and the 3 yr old stood on a chair to get me some ice. The freezer door was open when my mom arrived.
32. I have visited 38 states.
33. I collect shot glasses.
34. I collect Sock Monkeys.
35. I have always wanted to be a foster parent.
36. I will never jump from a plane unless it is my only hope of survival.
37. Bungee jumping is NOT on my bucket list.
38. I don't understand the fascination with planking.
39. I also don't understand football.
40. College basketball is one of my favorite sports.
41. I can't snap. I will never be able to snap. Every year my preschoolers try to teach me.
42. I can's sing either but I don't let that stop me.
43. This is one of my favorite numbers...43 rocks!
44. I am NOT 43 years old yet......
45. I love to eat raw cookie dough as do my kids.
46. I have an extremely difficult time falling asleep...and staying asleep.
47. I take OTC sleep meds most of the time.
48. I detest coffee. Even the smell repulses me.
49. I prefer my caffeine cold in the form of Coca Cola.
50. About twice a year I "quit" drinking coke...for 2-3 months at most.