Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stream of Consciousness Sunday/ Do over

 Today I give it a go with stream of Consciousness Sunday.




It has been one horrific day. I 'm tired. They're tired. I have no tolerance for bullshit. They are crossing every boundary and then some. Einstein is NOT going to the hockey game tonight. I am heartbroken because I can honestly say that we will NEVER EVER go again while we live here. We were very lucky to get free tickets as we don't have $ in the budget to buy any. He just wants to have all the control. yesterday he was thrilled about going. Today w/in seconds of being on the phone with Big Yankee he is pissing and moaning about. He is NOT going to ruin it for 5 other people. He says he doesn't want to go..well guess what buddy..you are going to get what you want. I am so physically and mentally exhausted. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I desperately need a break...for an hour, an afternoon, 24 hours. I fantasize about running away.



3 comments:

MAMA BRANDI said...

Oh goodness. It sucks to have a bad day. I really hope your week is better.

Krishann said...

Sorry about your day. They do suck from time to time. Hard. But the good thing (in cases where they are bad ones) is they don't last giving tomorrow an opportunity to be better. Hope it is!

all.things.fadra said...

You are feeling just like every other exhausted, overworked, overwhelmed mama. Hopefully you stay strong and this will pass!