Seeing as I am a blogging newbie I am always searching for tips, link-ups, memes and great blogs to read. I am trying to find my groove in all of this. There are days I am writing like a madwoman -usually in my mind since inspiration hits at inopportune times. Other days I haven't got a clue what to write. On those days, I alternate between staring at a blank screen for a bit and starting pathetic, corny, lackluster posts and ignoring the computer completely. Today I give it a go with stream of Consciousness Sunday
Sitting her at my parents house with stinkbug watching Bob the Buidler wondering if this is really the best environment for my first time doing it...stream of consciousness. It was a whirlwind trip..putting us here for jsut over 24 hours but well worth it. So glad we can celebrate mom's 71st bday and Big Ds 7th bday. Blessed that my bro and dad are such AWESOME outdoorsmen and will do whatever my kiddos want. Especially grateful since this is the only male influence they have right now. Broken hearted that it has to be this way...that Big Yankee is missing out on this time. Usually Sundays are a low point for me and staying busy helps. Glad I got to take Peanut shopping for a bit..even if it was only to HelMart. We need more girl time and I need to figure out how to give my kids one on one time even as an only parent. Minivan is loaded up and just waiting for older 2 kids to get back so we can start the drive home. I wonder how single parents do this w/o family support? Even though mine is hours away they help whenever and however they can.
- This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.