Because I'm classy like that. And the ball jokes are ENDLESS. Endless I tell you. They amuse me to no end.
Txt to Big Yankee: Getting ready to crush some balls and soften some cream.
Don't you wish you were here to watch me fondle balls?
My balls are famous. People beg for them year after year.
They are going to DEVOUR my creamy balls.
I have the most popular balls in school.
Everyone is jealous of my balls.
Waiting for my balls to harden so I can dip them is chocolatey goodness.
Txt to friend L: It's that time of year...molding some perfect balls & dipping them in sexual chocolate
(Best Band Name EVER...who can name the movie?)
Someday I will tell you the story of Christmas Eve 2009 when these balls saved our life. But for now I will leave you with an easy recipe so you can share your balls of gooey goodness with everyone you know.
- 1Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
- 2Roll into walnut size balls.
- 3Chill for an hour.
- 4Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
- 5Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
- 6Allow to harden on wax paper.
- 7Takes about 15 minute.
- 8While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
- 9When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
- 10I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.