1. Nobody (including me!! go me!) yelled, cried or threw things while getting ready for school this morning.
2. THESE. No more sitting on kids, plugging noses and squirting nasty tasting liquid meds down their throats (which they promptly spew everywhere). StinkBug woke up with a sore throat and willingly took these magic pills.
3. PreCool Art class brings me great joy...and 45 minutes in which I can hit the track @ the recreation center without the drama of "I don't want to go to the toy room by myself!!" Ms. Sarah rocks with her enthusiasm and positive interactions.
4. Target. It's my happy place. My Mecca. My house of worship. I went today with two extremely energetic boys and it was paradise. They begged and pleaded to get in one of those annoying monstrosities-2 seated carts- and I indulged. The boys loved my crazy driving skillz and grabbing the cart just shy of crashing down a display of underwire bras sent them into fits of giggles while simultaneously covering each other's eyes and yelling "Don't look at the bras! Whatever you do, don't look at the bras!" The senior citizens shopping were not nearly as appreciative of my talents.
5. BATS..my new invention and healthy too! Bacon (turkey), avocado, tomato, and spinach on
6. I'm working on a surprise for Big Yankee. I can't even give you any hints because he reads me. (Everyone wave and shout BIG YANKEE!) Let's just say it is going to be magnificent.