And without further ado, may I present my reverse bucket list?
1. Unless I truly lost my mind and succumb to insanity I will NOT own a cat. For all you "cat people" reading this-I am not a hater I am simply not
2. Pull a tooth belonging to another person. I don't care how loose it is or if it belongs to one of my adorable, charming children..I AIN'T PULLIN' IT!
3. Never going to go to a shooting range. Nor will I ever use a gun. I will never even hold a gun. I have my reasons.
4. Give a pedicure. Feet repulse me..except for baby feet. Something about touching and feet makes me want to hurl. I require liquid courage prior to getting a pedicure.
5. I don't want to own a professional football team. Baseball or basketball teams I might consider.
6. I don't want to ever get my chakras aligned. I don't even know where my chakras are but I don't want people fondling them.
7. Never will I go firewalking. I don't like to go barefoot. I don't like the smell of charred skin.
8. I don't want to ride the world's largest ferris wheel...the whole afraid of heights thing again.
9. Be featured on a Girls Gone Wild video. Trust me you don't want me featured either. And I'm pretty sure 40 something is no longer considered a girl.
10. Learn to quilt. I had a bad quilting experience in fourth grade. Enough said.