On one hand, I feel completely disconnected from my blog, twitterverse and the people who live in my computer. It is amazingly daunting to be faced with a blank screen. I find myself overthinking before I type out even a partial sentence. I feel out of practice...as if I need to jump start my writing again. It's all I can do to dump my brain. While the weekend was exhilarating and exhausting I counted the seconds until the kids were in bed and I could grab some solitude. I am ready to get back in my routine. I find comfort in it today.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.