Here's my list of things at which I am rubbish
1. Keeping track of thing-I lose EVERYTHING on a daily basis. Important things like cell phones, house keys, garage door openers, debit cards, mail keys.
2. Following directions/reading maps-Back when he was just my boyfriend I went to visit Big Yankee in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I ended up near Joplin, Missouri. This was pre-cell phone era. What should have taken 3 hours took about 7. Another time I picked up my sister at the airport and we ended up in LA...when we should have been going to the desert. I have no sense of direction and get lost even where I live.
3. Pop culture and trivia- You DO NOT want me on your Trivial Pursuit team. <<Are we still doing that?
4. Snapping- I have no talent when it comes to this skill. I have tried various finger/thumb combinations and a variety of techniques but I am incapable of snapping.
5. Making Pancakes- I lost at this too! For Big Yankees first Father's Day I "made pancakes". I would like to thank the pesky smoke alarm for ruining the surprise. They were black & crispy on the inside and gooey on the inside.
6. Cleaning my minivan- It is just soooo much easier to keep certain things in there until next time they're needed (Brownie Scout supplies) or in case they might be needed (water bottles, car snacks, books to read, dvds to watch).
7.Technology- I am lazy and it's more of a hassle and frustration than it is worth. It took my 9 yr old to do the Netflix thru the Wii console. I have basic computer skills..just don't ask me to do anything fancy!
8. Staying focused-I am wonderfully motivated to start new things but then I get bored and I start something else and then another and another.
9. Trying clothes on at the store-I Major SUCK at this! I would much rather buy 9 pair of black pants in a variety of sizes and styles and take them all home to try on and be forced to return the remaining 8 pair (because that's NOT a hassle at all) than to venture into a dressing room and try them on.
10. Singing outside of my minivan- It obviously has something to do with the acoustics because when I am cruising down the street in my Nissan Quest I sound like Def Leppard, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert AND Aretha Franklin.