Some weeks I stare blankly at the screen wondering if I can even manage to string a few coherent thoughts and sentences together for SOC. Other times my brain is spinning and my fingers are flying and I race the clock and want more time and more time and more time. Weekend flew by and my kids have a jam packed social life...their mother...well not so much. I am counting the weeks until we will live there...all under one roof. Although we don't have a rock solid date it will likely be early June. I am at that point where I am thinking in terms of how much time we have left here. How many more sleepovers? How many more play dates? How many more Brownie meetings? How many more trips to visit my family just a few hours away? As desperate as we are to all be together it will be heartbreaking to leave. Heartbreaking to stand by as the kid's say goodbye to their best friends, to their teachers, to their favorite places. In a way I said my goodbye months and months ago.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.