I've been more than a bit distracted lately. I started my new job today and it's going to fabulous once our program is up and running. But right now we are trying to piece together childcare for 3 kids in a town where I know exactly one person other than Big Yankee.
Things that make you go hmmmmm
1. Why are pretzels packaged in bags that constantly rip, tear and are worthless?
2. Why do people park next to the shopping cart return and leave their cart in the parking space?
3. Why am I the only person able and willing to replace the toilet paper?
4. Why do people think Coke and Pepsi are interchangeable? I would rather dehydrate than drink Pepsi. When I order Coke and you say "is Pepsi ok?" don't act offended when I order water with lemon.
5. Why am I constantly misplacing my current drivers license but can always find my California license that expired in 2005?
6. Why is there ALWAYS at least 1 person in a training who asks idiotic, questions that have already been addressed?
7. Why Why WHY can't I go to the bathroom without someone desperately needing me at that exact moment?
8. Why does everyone in this house insist on going barefoot and sling shotting their socks across the room when I can barely stand to be shoeless long enough to take a shower?
9. Why do people make grocery shopping a FAMILY AFFAIR? It makes everyone miserable. If there are 2 parents why doesn't one of them stay home with their
10. Why is my brain in constant overdrive with a million ideas whirling around until the moment I sit down at a keyboard and then they come to a screeching halt?