Mama Kat has THE most outstanding writing prompts and I don't get to link-up nearly as often as I would like. However all is right with the universe, the stars are aligned, my chakras are open (who keeps leaving the damn things open?) and my kids left this morning for an extended stay at Grandparent Inn.
This prompt reminded me of one of my favorite drinking games we lovingly called, "It pisses me off." Quite simple and results in a quick buzz. You take turns venting your anger. I say, "it pisses me off when I can't find my keys." If it pissed you off, you drink. simple. cathartic. drunk.
Without further rambling I give to you a list of ten things that make me angry. Go ahead and make it a drinking game if you want.
1. People who take credit for someone else's ideas.
2. People who don't return shopping carts...how difficult is it?
4. When I hang my purse on the door handle in the public restroom because it's my only option and it gets covered in paint and I have to throw it out and go buy a new purse.
5. When I'm waiting to check out and a cashier opens a new lane but instead of saying "I can get the next person in line" she says"I can get someone over here" and ignorant, impatient, rude people ram their damn cart into my ankle trying to storm lane #9.
6. When I ask a question and get a detailed response that does not, in fact, answer the question. Quit wasting my time! Tell me what I want to know and nothing more damnit!
7. People who feel the need to tell everyone how hard they work, how fantastic they are, and how fantastic everyone around them thinks they are makes me want to punch them in the gut. How fantastic would that be?
8. Pretzel bags. There is no way to open one without ripping the bag to shreds. Is there some law forbidding re-sealable bags to package their twisted, salty goodness?
9. People who make the grocery store a field trip for the ENTIRE FREAKING FAMILY and take up the whole aisle while having stupid conversations and annoying me,
10. Intolerant people.