It's Monday Listicles time again! Stasha asked us to list the most annoying sounds which was an easy list since there are many that push me over the edge.
1. Fingernails or toenails being clipped. I seriously have to leave the room when this is going on.
2. Loud cell phone talkers in public.
3. Shrill beep of a smoke alarm with a low battery.
4. Children (all children not just mine!) tattling on each other.
5. People with a hacking smoker's cough who are trying to light up a cigarette
6. Teeth licking. Those people who constantly run their tongue across their top teeth deserve a special place in the fiery pits.
7.Tongue clacking-especially when the evil offender is within close range.
8. Loud eaters this includes slurping, smacking, gnawing, etc.
9. Water dripping-especially when I'm trying to sleep.
10. Any and all noises which prevent me from sleeping or which wake me up.