Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Am





I am hungry.

I am in need of a shower.

I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend.

I am tired.

I am passionate.

I am sarcastic.

I am a hard worker.

I am a wine drinker.

I am a lover of pizza.

I am a fan of reading and writing.

I am curious.

I am stubborn.

I am flexible.

I am a garlic addict.

I am a drinker of coca cola.

I am a sock monkey aficionado.

I am a loser of keys, cell phones, debit cards & important papers.

I am me.



This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
  • Link up your post below here.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.




20 comments:

Julie said...

Wandered over from SOC Sunday ... Nice to meet you, Robbie.

Love Coca Cola; scared of sock monkeys. lol

I used to be flexible, then I got older and the muscles and the mind got a little rigid.

Melissa @ Filling Our Bucket said...

HA! A garlic addict, that is a good way to put it. I never used to be, but lately I cannot get enough garlic in my life.

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Except for the sock monkey thing, I think we could be related ;-) - well and I've had my shower.

jana said...

I am afraid of sock monkeys. But I'm glad to know so much more about you!

SouthMainMuse said...

I am usually in need of a shower by now. But I haven't exercised today so for me at 5pm I'm pretty pristine. And thankfully I don't feel as tired as I usually do. Maybe because I haven't exercised? Glad to get to know you better Robbie.

a.eye said...

You sounds interesting!

All summer, I have almost constantly felt like I am in need of a shower, even shortly after having one. It has been so hot and sticky.

RoryBore said...

sarcasm, Coke and sock monkeys might just make you my new BFF! :)

CandGsMom said...

This is a really cool idea...now excuse me but I have to go shower, drink wine and eat garlic.

Shosh M said...

Yes: "I am a loser of keys, cell phones, debit cards & important papers." The bank will no longer allow me to have instant debit cards. I've reached my limit! She actually laughs when I walk in the door.

Robbie K said...

So we could drink coke and I could desensitize you to sock monkeys?

Robbie K said...

i love garlic and have passed it on to my boys. Yesterday 5 yr old asked..can I add garlic to my bacon? Proud mommy moment.

Robbie K said...

Shower bragger :)

Glad we have a much in common.

Robbie K said...

You are the 2nd person with a fear of sock monkeys. Am I missing something?

Robbie K said...

The kids are back in school but I have yet to re adjust my bed time.

Robbie K said...

we have zero humidity here so that helps. i can relate to the feeling like you need a shower right after you have one. I use to work up a sweat just drying my hair.

Robbie K said...

Should I go out and buy us matching BFF necklaces? Um cuz I already did.

Robbie K said...

the trifecta...shower, wine and garlic.

I love SOC link ups...you should join us.

Robbie K said...

Were we separated at birth? I can't believe there's a limit on replacement cards or more accurately I can't believe I haven't reached it yet.

Gina said...

Are you me? 'Cause you sound like it!

Julie G. Hughes said...

I'm willing, if you are.

Got my coke handy, bring on the monkeys! lol