Today’s (totally and completely optional) prompt:
What new tricks would you like to learn or have you learned?
I love to learn. I'm the geek that gets excited about in service hours and conferences. I actually read ALL of the handbooks, training manuals, curriculums, etc. I would love to go back to school and further my education. I want to learn Spanish. I have a basic understanding of it but I want to learn to speak and read as close to fluent as possible at my age.
I want to learn to take better photos. I want a fancy camera with lots of settings and lenses.
I want to learn to communicate better and more effectively with my family.
I want to learn to manage my time better.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post here
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.