1. Big Hair (and I totally rocked it in case you were wondering)
2. Levis 501s
3. Denim mini skirt with leggings
|I would have been wearing this number with a few pair of slouch socks and my high top white Reeboks.|
4. Keggers with Kids -usually in an empty field or at somebody's cabin
5. Hot rollers
6. Cool Ranch Doritos debuted in 1986
7. Forenza v-neck sweaters
In our cutting edge world of fashion we cut out the tag and wore them backwards (so the v was in the back). It HAD to be worn over a white t-shirt.
8.Godfather's Pizza was THE after dance hangout in junior high
9. Bon Jovi supplied the soundtrack of my misspent youth.
10. How we communicated with our BFFs before texting was invented
What says 80s to you?