An hour of my day: 7:30-8:30 pm
1. Rush home from scouts/swimming/etc stopping for milk/bread/cereal with all 3 monkeys who are hungry and tired/silly/fighting.
2. Throw dinner on the table while starting a load of laundry & talking to Big Yankee on phone.
3. Send Einstein to shower while helping Peanut with 3rd grade homework & setting Stinkbug up online.
4. Retrieve towel for Einstein while signing permission slips, unloading dishwasher and making chocolate milk for Stinkbug.
5. Send Peanut to shower while listening to trombone concert by Einstein and helping StinkBug put on Buzz Lightyear halloween costume.
6. Fold laundry while listening to Einstein's detailed description of how to tie a wooly buggar and looking for my cell phone.
7. Help StinkBug in shower while refereeing "whose turn is it to talk to daddy first" fights.
8. Check 5th grade math homework while serving snack to 3 kids, packing lunches and prodding kids to pass the phone to next kid to say goodnight to daddy.
9. Break up epic battle over toothpaste tube while setting timer for Stinkbug to brush his teeth and helping Peanut chose outfit for the next day.
10. Read books, feed red eared slider turtle, fill 3 water glasses, sing goodnight song & tuck in kids X3, lay down with Stinkbug for "just a minute Momma so i can hug you" wake up in the bottom bunk 2 hours later.