2. Deleted a few drafts. I'm down to 58. It's about celebrating the little things people!
3. Made guacamole and queso. Added chips and called it dinner. I could eat like this every night!
4. Attempted to consolidate boxes in our storage unit and came to the conclusion that at some point we decided details weren't important when we started boxing crap up in October 2011. First clue: boxes labeled STUFF, RANDOM STUFF, JUNK FROM CLOSET and the ever popular STORAGE.
5. Snarled and wadded up a "ticket" from my Home Owner's Association for parking in front of MY. VERY. OWN. HOUSE. for a few hours. The house I'm moving from in four days. The one that FINALLY sold after I called the police about my street parking neighbor.
6. Watched Adam Sandler on King of Queens and thought wtf?
7. Spent some much deserved quality time with my seriously neglected Pinterest boards.
How'd you spend your weekend?