Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Listicles: Unforgettable

I debated about doing Listicles this week because it is such an emotional topic for me. Happiness+heartbreak.

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS:

-Holding my mom's hand as she took her last breath

This


- Giving birth for the first time and Big Yankee shouting, "We have a son!"

-Holding my daughter for the first time. I'd ended up with an emergency c-section and the details of her birth are fuzzy.

-Being in a car accident on Christmas Eve, looking back at my children as our van spun out of control and thinking it might be our last moment.

- When my BFF told me she had cancer.


- When the doctor said, "This baby has TONS of hair  and it's a BOY!" Holding my last baby for the first time!


2 comments:

Dana @ Kiss my List said...

Wow - what a combination of good and bad in this list. I see why it was a difficult one to write!

Robbie K said...

I guess that sums up life though....good and bad. Happiness and heartbreak.