Time to put on my thinking cap for this week's Listicle topic. The intelligent and amusing Kerstin wants to know what we learned this year. Here we go, in no particular order:
1. Saying goodbye sucks.
2. I LOVE making a difference and found an amazing job that affords me this opportunity.
3. It's ok to be an exercise class drop out.
4. Lightening strikes again and again.
5. Sometimes one event changes everything.
6. Marriage is harder than I ever thought possible.
7. I've reached that age and have embraced it.
8. Don't give up no matter what obstacles get in your way.
9. Some people storm into your life and make an enormous impact.
10. Blogging has saved my sanity and opened up a whole new world.